Thursday, March 26, 2015

C4K Summary for March

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CAcQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.legendsofamerica.com%2Fwe-oregontrail.html&ei=LnAUVaTyD4uSsQSj2IKgAQ&bvm=bv.89381419,d.cWc&psig=AFQjCNE37MCGjQCI380StOz_Mv-8Tw6i3Q&ust=1427489150858428My first assignment for the month of March was Fransisco V’s blog post "Life on the Trails" from Mrs. Weil's fourth grade class in Kansas. Fransisco discussed what life would have been like on the Oreagon Trail. he talked about the obstacles that would come along with sickness and accidents. He also talked about how the weather conditions being an issue.  My comment on Fransisco’s post:

Fransisco, 
I agree that life on the Oregon Trail was very difficult!  I think sickness and the weather would be the biggest obstacles.  Good post!


http://www.clipartlord.com/category/people-clip-art/men-in-uniform-clip-art/nurse-clip-art/My second kid I was assigned was La Cora, from Joliet West High School- Illinois, in Mrs. Maslowski’s class.  La Cora is discussing her job shadowing assignment.  She hasn't started it yet, but she wants to pursue her dream as a nurse and possibly a doctor.  My comment on La Cora’s post:

Hi La'Cora!
I'm a student at the University Of South Alabama.  It is so great and inspirational that you have a dream to help others.  I have many peers that are studying nursing at my college and they seem to really enjoy it.  As long as you are willing to put forth an effort and do the work, you will most definitely succeed! Great post! :)
https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CAcQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.laurenoliverbooks.com%2Frequiem.php&ei=xXAUVazxNZbbsASM-ICQAQ&bvm=bv.89381419,d.cWc&psig=AFQjCNHlcKAE62SFful42s3vDhc9O0z2Gg&ust=1427489346221321

  
For my third post, I was assigned Treasure W. from Mrs Lombard’s 7th Grade English Class.
Treasure’s post was titled “Reqiuem,” and in this post she is describing the book Requiem from the book series “Delirium.”  She also mentions why it is her favorite book and describes certain things that she really likes in it.  
My comment on Treasure’s post:

Hi Treasure! My name is Erika Owen and I attend the University of South Alabama.  I have not read any of the Delirium series, but after reading your post I am intrigued to look them up! Requiem sounds like an awesome book.  You use excellent grammar and sentence structure.  Great post!

No comments:

Post a Comment