Monday, April 20, 2015

Blog Post #13

What Did I Leave Out?
Create an assignment for a Blog Post I should have created in your area of speciality (math,history, elementary ed, special ed, whatever). Write the instructions that I should have put here.Then do it.

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.artandeducation.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/3109c_may10_risd_img.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.artandeducation.net/announcement/the-intersection-of-arts-technology/&h=400&w=615&tbnid=AH9RWD0kfzESMM:&zoom=1&docid=eDON9o4HqnrQuM&ei=H6s1VY6MJ4_xoAT9_YGADA&tbm=isch&ved=0CCYQMygAMAA

I am going to be an elementary teacher, and one way I believe children can learn and having fun is through art.  Fortunately for teachers, technology can be incorporated into art in numerous ways! My assignment for this blog would be to list a couple of ways in which technology can be used for art education. List a resource you found interesting in music, theatre, visual art, dance,and other subjects. The example of my blog post is below.

Technology can be incorporated with art and education in so many fun and creative ways! With the internet at our fingertips, the resources are abundant, Here are a few I really enjoyed and could see myself using in my future classroom.

Music-  I would have students go to JamStudio online. This site allows students to use their creativity and create their own audio tracks.

Visual Arts - I thought Sketchup 7 was a really cool site.  This allows students to tap into their architectural skills and build 3-D designed cities, buildings, and more!

Dance- For dance, I would mainly use Youtube for my technology resource.  You can find any dance on this website and visually show your students.  You can even have them dance along.  


Theatre-  dramaresource.com is an awesome website that offers many drama games that students will love.  This website is a great way to incorporate technology with the arts. My favorite ones I found, were alphabet conversation and catch my name. 

1 comment:

  1. I like the idea of incorporating art into the classroom and through technology. This would be a good blog post assignment.

    ReplyDelete